Criminal Defense Attorney Afshin Farashahi Has More Than 20 Years Of Trial Experience And Has Been Recognized By Virginia Business Magazine As A Legal Elite In The Field Of Criminal Law.
Criminal law attorney Afshin Farashahi represents clients in courts throughout the Hampton Roads area, including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Newport News, and Portsmouth. Afshin is also an experienced criminal appeals attorney, representing clients before the Court of Appeals of Virginia and the Supreme Court of Virginia. As a former Virginia Beach prosecutor who has lectured and written on various criminal law topics, he brings broad legal knowledge and experience to his clients’ cases. His trial experience includes cases of capital murder, first degree murder, manslaughter, robbery, assault, juvenile crime, burglary, drug distribution and possession, sexual offenses, firearm offenses, larceny, embezzlement, and fraud.
The December 2014 edition of Virginia Business magazine listed Afshin as a Legal Elite in the field of criminal law. Afshin was similarly recognized in 2013.
Call Afshin today to schedule a free initial consultation and let him put his experience to work for you.
The hallmarks of the law firm of Afshin Farashahi, P.C. are:
- Reputation — Afshin is nationally recognized in the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™ as AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest possible peer review rating. His reputation is a testament to his skill and ability to represent you. Afshin was recently recognized by Virginia Business magazine as a Legal Elite in the field of criminal law. And he has the highest rating from AVVO.
- Knowledge — Afshin is a capable and well-informed trial attorney who will work tenaciously to defend your rights in court. He has been invited to speak at seminars and has written articles for several publications.
- Integrity — Afshin’s sense of professional integrity ensures devotion to each case he takes. From inception to conclusion of your case, he fights for your best interests.
Skilled attorney committed to defending clients accused of crimes
Afshin Farashahi offers highly skilled representation to clients in matters of criminal law, traffic law (including DUI), and criminal appeals.
- Serious felonies – murder / manslaughter / malicious wounding — Afshin has tried, both as a prosecutor and as a defense attorney, some of the most complex cases in the Hampton Roads area. His jury trial experience encompasses all types of crimes, including capital murder, first degree murder, manslaughter, malicious wounding, firearm cases, juvenile cases, sexual offenses, larcenies, and drug cases.
- DUI and narcotics charges — His DUI and narcotics charges practice defends clients who have been charged with driving under the influence or with various narcotics offenses.
Criminal appeals — He keeps abreast of litigation trends and the case law. Afshin’s knowledge of the law, oral advocacy skills, and writing skills make him a formidable appeals attorney to take on the criminal appeals process.
- Practice in all courts — Afshin handles both felonies and misdemeanors in the circuit courts, general district courts, and juvenile and domestic relations district courts. He also handles appeals in the Court of Appeals of Virginia and in the Supreme Court of Virginia. These courts have their own special procedures. You need an attorney who has experience in all these courts in order to ensure effective legal representation.
Contact a dedicated Virginia Beach criminal defense attorney today.
Call Afshin Farashahi, P.C. at 757-687-8169 today to schedule a free initial consultation, or contact the firm online.
Our firm accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.